About Me



Hi! I'm Keisha Amanna Johan but people call me Keisha. I am a teenager who is currently studying in SMA 3 Bandung which is one of the most prestigious high school in Indonesia. I am very grateful that I get to study in this school and will try my best to achieve all the achievement.

I was born on the 2nd of September 2002 in Bandung. I have one brother who is 2 years older than me and one sister that is 2 years younger than me, so that makes me the middle child. 


My dad works at a company that is based in Jakarta, so he usually be at Jakarta from Monday until Friday then go back to Bandung on the weekend but sometimes he would travel around Indonesia for about a few weeks but he always call us (his family) so he doesn't miss out too much. My dad is a very funny man and he is actually very laid back. I love him.   


My mom is a housewife, but that doesn't mean that she is not busy. My mom is actually a very busy woman, even though she doesn't work she always manages to have something important going on in her life. Like now, she is currently the head of my last cheerleading club and that is very important because she's the one who handles all the payment, manage the coaches time, decide the time to practice, and all. But with all the busy-ness, we still have time for our family and that's why I love my family.  ​


My hobbies are ice skating and all kinds of sports. Most of the activities I do are extreme like snowboarding, skiing, rafting, etcetera. I also love to read books, watch movies and travel.​


Moving on, most of my friends say that I am fluent in English, and one of the reasons is ice skating. You see, ice skating is an international sport that is held all around the world and that means that there are competitions all around the world, but I'm not going to bore you with all the details. The point is, I do a lot of traveling because of skating and all my ice skating friends use English as their first language. ​


Next is about my future, I actually had plans to major in psychology for college when I was in junior high school but as I grow up I see more options. So now I'm still weighing my options.​


Well, that's all for now! But please keep checking my blog to see what's up cause I'm gonna be posting more in the future. 


Thanks for reading!



​​

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plan

Flora & Fauna