My Future Plan

Hi, I’m Keisha and I am 16 years old. I have 2 siblings, one is an older brother who is studying in a university  and the other one is a younger sister who is studying in junior high school. I am currently studying in 3 Senior High School Bandung. I haven’t really achieved much this year but I am hoping to participate in a lot of activities.
Unfortunately, I haven’t figure out what I want to be yet but I am considering to major corporate law and go to a university abroad.
My strength is:
- I am a hardworking person
- I can be passionate about my work and excel it
- I can listen to critics and improve
- I can speak in public
- I am easy to talk to
My weakness is:
- I am bad at waiting
- I am stiff
- I tend to show my emotions/ I can’t hide my emotions
- I get bored easily


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi keisha, I want to share my opinion. First, do you take major corporate law courses based on your passion, your expertise, or not?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aku biarlah memandangmu saja tanpa pernah bertukar suara.
    aku biarlah memujimu saja tanpa pernah kamu ketahui.
    seperti halnya bintang yang bersinar tanpa perlu diminta.
    seperti halnya bulan menerangi tanpa perlu dipaksa.
    aku biarlah menjadi aku yang mengharapkanmu didalam kesunyian.

    Aku harap kamu membacanya, puisi ini aku buat saat aku sedang ada di sebuah warung yang ada di burangrang bandung. Meski belum pernah bertemu, jujur saja aku sangat kagum padamu.
    Aku harap hal hal baik selalu menyertaimu dan semua hal yang kamu impikan dapat terwujud.
    dan semoga suatu saat aku bisa bertemu denganmu, Bahagia selalu ya keisha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About Me

Flora & Fauna