My Winter Break

My Winter Break

My trip to the US.

The Golden Gate Bridge.
On the 20th of December 2017, I got on a flight to San Francisco. This trip was 3 weeks long, I stayed in the US until the 6th of January 2018.

Palace of Fine Arts.
San Francisco was a really beautiful city, I actually went there about 6 years ago. It was not the same, maybe it was mainly because now I'm older. I stayed at the Westin Hotel near the Union Square. I spent 4 days in San Francisco and I spent most of the time there to explore. I went to the Golden Gate Bridge, the Golden Gate Park, Lombard Street, Alamo Square, Palace of Fine Arts, Twin Peaks, Balmy Street, etc.

Lombard Street.


 It was all amazing but unfortunately, I faced a really shocking incident. My family and I were taking some photos of the Alamo Square, it was just about twenty minutes. Then we came back to the street next to the square because we parked our car there. When I opened the door to our car I saw a really shocking sight. The other side of our car window was shattered everywhere, turns out that somebody broke into our car and took almost all of our belongings.We were really shocked and didn't know what to do but thankfully this group of teenagers told us that they saw somebody broke into our car and called the police. They even have the videotape of the robbery. 

The Alamo Square.

For the next few days after San Francisco, my family and I went on a road trip to LA. We stopped in a few cities like Monterrey and Santa Barbara. 
In LA, I met up with my best friend who moved to San Diego a few years ago and spent the most amazing time together. We stayed in LA for 3 days then went straight to Las Vegas. 
Las Vegas was good, we celebrated the new year by watching a Celine Dion concert which was amazing, and just walking around Las Vegas Strip with my cousins. My cousins are actually from Pennsylvania.
On the first of January, my family and my cousin family got on a plane to Newark which is a city near Pennsylvania but my family wanted to spend a day in New York first then we went to their house.
In New York, we didn't do much but it was still a blast. The day after that we went to Pennsylvania. We spent 4 days in Pennsylvania then came back to Indonesia.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plan

About Me

Flora & Fauna