Holiday

Our Holiday Plan

Welcome! In this page, you are going to read my conversation with my friend Najla. We are talking about our plan for the holiday.



Najla : "Hey!"
Me : "Hey! How are you?"
Najla: "Fine thanks!"                                       
Me: "Oh yeah! I was wondering about where you are going for this holiday."
Najla: "I'm going to heaven."
Me: "Well.. Bye."
We both laughed.
Me: "But seriously though, where are you going?"
Najla: "I'm actually going to Antarctica"
Me: "You're kidding! I'm going there too!"
Najla: "No! Really?"
Me: "Yeah! I booked the ticket yesterday!"
Najla: "Why are you going there?"
Me: "My family is there! But the main reason is...."
Najla: "What? Tell me!"
Me: "I miss my dogs.."
Najla laughs.
Najla: "I miss my penguins too."
Me: "Aw. Do you want to go there with me? I can easily book another ticket."
Najla: "Can you do that?"
Me: "Sure! It's no problem."
Najla: "Thank you so much!"
Me: "What was your second plan for the holiday?"
Najla: "I wanted to go to Africa."
Me: "Really? Why did you want to go there?"
Najla: "I don't know, it's just so different from my home. Antarctica is so cold and blue, but Africa is so wild and all that."
Me: "Yeah, I get you."
Najla: "So, when are we going to Antarctica?"
Me: "The second day of holiday!"
Najla: "That's great."  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plan

About Me

Flora & Fauna