My Devastating Experience at The Swimming Pool.

The Public Pool Accident.


When I was in third grade, I went to the public pool with my friends and my family. We got there at like 8 in the morning. Then we all changed to our swimming suit and jumped in the pool.

 I am actually a really good swimmer, so I have no problem with deep water but my friends do.  We stayed at the children pool and played. The children pool is the pool where all the games are. Me, one of my friends, and my sister went ahead to play at this playground place. We went to this pool that has a slide with a big bucket on top of it that always fill up with water and when the bucket is full with water, it will pour all the water to the people on the slide.

We played there for a while and got bored. So, we decided to go under the slide and talked about our secret. Bellow the slide was a little dark place with a low ceiling that would only fit for kids. We talked for about 15 minutes, but got interrupted by my stomach hunger. Then, I stood up and bumped my head on the ceiling. My head was a bit dizzy but I didn't mind it.

I walked to my mom but as soon as they saw me, they ran to me with panicked faces. I was so confused because I didn't know why they were panicking. I looked at them and asked them why they were panicking. Then, my friend mom told me to touch my head and look at my hand. I did that and saw my hands full of blood.

 Right after I did that everyone starts panicking and I just stand there looking at everyone funny. I was so shocked when a guy got me off my feet and walked fast to the exit. He was a staff at the pool.

They brought me to a room and bandaged my head. I heard them and my mom whispering about bringing me to the nearest hospital to stitch my head. I panicked and begged the staff and my mom to not bring me to the hospital cause i'm scared that they will stitch my head.

After that they brought me to my moms car while I cried. She started driving to a place that she won't tell me about. I kept asking her about where we are going but she won't budge. I suspected that we are heading to the hospital and my tears won't stop leaking.

I was right. We got to the nearest hospital and then the nurses rushed me to the operating room. I was so scared, I held my moms hand tightly and begged the doctor to not stitch my head but I knew what was coming. Without telling me anything, the nurse applied a jelly kind of cream to my head and I closed my eyes. 10 minutes passed by and the doctor finally said it was done. Turns out, wound stitching did not hurt at all.

After they stitched my head, they put a bandage on the wounds and told me that I was good to go. I was so relieved that it was done and told my mom that I will never go through that again. I got out of the operating room and sat on the waiting bench while my mom pay the bills.

We got out of the hospital with me holding my moms hand. I was so happy because she told me that we were going to buy my favorite food. So that day wasn't so bad after all. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plan

About Me

Flora & Fauna