Edu -Passion SMAN 3 Bandung

Edu-Passion 2019

Edu-Passion is an annual event that provides university options and knowledge about each university. This event is held by SMAN 3 Bandung and also located at SMAN 3 Bandung. This event is held so that high school students can get a better picture about college and the university that they want to go to.

I am a Junior, so I still have 1 year to decide my college but I did attend this year Edu-Passion in hope that I can get an idea about where I want to go for college and what major I want to be in. At this year Edu-Passion, I stopped by a few of the university stands and attend a few of presentations that some of the university do. I stopped by ITBs stand, UIs stand, and a few more. I also attended UIs presentation about UIs law major. It was very interesting and gave me a better picture about college.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plan

About Me

Flora & Fauna