Recommendation Letter

Recommendation Letter for A Friend

Keisha Amanna J.
SMAN 3 Bandung
Dear Mr. Dean,
I am writing to recommend Zahra Zhafira to become a medical student at Universitas Indonesia.
I have known Zahra for 2 years as a friend.
From my experience, Zahra is honest, kind, diligent, passionate about her work, and patient.
One example of her character is when she was assigned a group project and the rest of her group were lazy about the assignment, she quickly volunteer to do the work and completed it. This example shows how she is diligent and another example is when she was given a technical design project that requires her to be detailed, so she completed it with an outstanding and detailed outcome. 
Based on our experience together, I can confidently recommend Zahra to become a medical student at Universitas Indonesia.
Sincerely,
Keisha Amanna J.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Future Plan

About Me

Flora & Fauna